Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Two More to Go!


I officially have two more years to go until my 40th, in which I hope to be doing the Kona Ironman. Yes, one must always think b i g! But for this birthday I spent the morning on a group cycle ride with my new toy. I hit the mall with my girl and caught my son's baseball game. And although the weather was not at all what I ordered, we went into Seattle for dinner and a wet zipline ride at the park.

Sunday was another biking day, shopping for kids' bikes and hitting the bike rodeo to get our bikes checked up and have some fun. My sweetie and I celebrated our 13th anniversary with cooking a spicy shrimp dish and going for a walk. It may not have been the romantic beach getaway but it turned out nice. Sometimes nice is all we need to focus on the important stuff.

This boy had no shame to be the only one at the event on a big wheel- don't think he even noticed.
Who needs to go out when you can pop in a movie for the kids and hit the champagne?!

1 comment:

Regina said...

wow, fancy pants bike! happy birthday
r