Monday, April 5, 2010

New Digs

Last August I had a blog entitled "New Digs" and here we are again. We've been in one month and settled but not quite done with our fix ups. Because our house is so much less in monthly rent and in line for a tear down after our lease, there are lots of loving touches needed. We happily are adding some borrowed paint and having some fun with this old house. It's from 1948, has loads of charm and the location is first rate. It will be hard to leave this one. Let's hope no move comes any time soon or I'll end up in Lake Washington. Three moves in less than three years has taken a toll on this mama. I just want to settle. But for now, I'll focus on my summer garden plans, finishing my art room and getting crafty with 2000 less square feet than the last home.

From a three car garage to none-how long will we look like the Beverly Hillbillies with the pool table and many bins out front??

Ice cream and short sleeves, what a tease that week was.

No comments: