Monday, March 9, 2009

The Way I See It


Not a commentary on my take of things- just the view I see everyday. I am so blessed to see such beauty- the snow on the mountains, the river down below (makes me think of the Peter Gabriel song from WallE). But I must confess, I think about spring a lot these days. I cannot wait for green, green, green.

And with the time change yesterday- it's very dark here this morning but I know soon that will change and we'll have light from the early hours until bedtime. And speaking of bedtime, losing an hour this weekend and childhood bad dreams are a really tough start to a Monday. So back to thinking of buds and blooming and hopefully some snow melt.

Happy Monday.


My tiny little town for the past year and a half. We've really enjoyed what a small town offers. But blink and you'll miss it.

1 comment:

Regina said...

looking forward to seeing green? HELLO, look around, it is always green here
r