Thursday, November 1, 2007

Things to Ponder

So I've just been thinking. I'm thinking that I'm just not so sure about technology anymore. My husband and I just had a very large sum of money stolen from us. Maybe I don't understand how these things work entirely but it seems to me too easy to get a hold of other's information and use it against them with computers and transferring money around. Secondly, I'm still surprised (I guess that's a good thing) that someone can go and do something so illegal and so immoral. Did technology make it so that committing fraud behind a screen is easier? It's a shame really. How did something designed to make life more simple make it even more complicated?

On a positive note...the money was recovered in an account thousands of miles away today. Didn't I say I love this day??