Sunday, December 2, 2007

What Do You Call This Stuff?




Oh right- snow! I've heard of that before.

A rough estimate, other than up to 'here' on the broom, would be 7 inches. Uncommon for this area and we are told to expect power outages any time now. Perhaps a shower would come in handy but I'd rather blog these pics from our early morning sledding adventure.

Our little neighbor and her older brother have been out sledding since 5 am and just couldn't wait any longer to get us out there so at 6:45 there was a knock at the door. I woke up the oldest to ship her out into the cold dark morning. (No complaints there!)

Being that we're completely snowed in- I'm going to miss Mass for the first time in a LONG time. If the power is still on we'll have to catch it on EWTN and light our advent wreath. Let me just say that this is a huge change for us- it's totally beautiful and I could just sit looking out the window at the head sized snowflakes coming down all day. Sitting with my coffee and UH OH! I'm OUT OF COFFEE!! Not only that but out of diapers, too. Call 911!!