Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Job #1- Done

I can't tell you how good I feel even just getting this small space in better shape. I am thoroughly embarrassed at the before shots of the laundry room, but with a family of five and a holiday, this can happen super quick.


I purged an entire bag full of duvet covers, sheets and blankets that we haven't used in so long that it was time to go. The cabinets are all wiped down, arranged and folded nicely. I also took down our old Pike's Place print we got on our honeymoon (broken frame and all) and replaced it with the pretty calendar a friend gave me. Do you hate clutter as much as me? The counter is clutter-free and that feels just like spring.




Now for the next task...

1 comment:

Regina said...

looks great and MAN, look at all those racing numbers!!
r