Thursday, April 24, 2008

Seven Things- How Hard Can That Be?

Being the first time to get tagged...it has taken me a whole day to think about what to write. Tara over at Arbo Acres has put me on a mission to fess up seven random things so here goes.

1. I want to be a writer. I love all things literary and get excited about books. As soon as I pin down a genre I would like to start a book.

2. My list is so long of all the things I want to be when I grow up. I have checked off being a teacher and a saleperson in the marketplace, a mommy, and wife. I still want to be a masseuse, a carpenter, a personal fitness trainer, a writer, a Broadway singer/dancer, a FULL marathon runner (somehow a half isn't good enough for me), a chef, and I bet there's more but I can't remember.

3. That leads me right into...my head. I am forgetful and growing more so each day. I have trouble remembering many a thing and oh, I better go check the stove.

4. I tend to go into hyper-emotional overdrive. So that might not be a big surprise but I am super sensitive and can cry on command. My children now look at me to see if there are tears welling during a sad song or story. Yep, I'm a sap.

5. Coffee addict, wish I weren't but it's true. Can't break it either.

6. I daydream about the ocean. I have always done that, too. I share of love with my daughter of marine life and the magic of the open seas; their vastness and beauty overwhelms me. When I was a child I had re-occurring dreams of falling deep, deep into the dark water and calmly watching whales swim around me. I loved that dream and feared it at the same time. How lucky I am to be fairly near the water now.

7. I want the Brady Bunch at my house. I want a zillion kids and Alice, too. (That way the laundry won't be so out of control). I love the thought of big families with all their chaos and love. I just happened to marry someone who prefers less chaos and less numbers but equal love.

1 comment:

Tara said...

How fun to read your list! I'm also forgetful, can cry at the drop of a hat & LOVE coffee. And I love your #7! (one of our favorite DVD series is the Brady Bunch!)