Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Planning on Planning

I'm trying so hard this school year to plan ahead of time. I have my cute, little binder chocked full of activities for each month. There are crafts and recipes and book lists that follow the liturgical calendar as well as seasonal activities.

What's the problem, you ask? You sense a "but" coming? My dilemma is that the day creeps up on me before I'm ready. I forget to look ahead in my book. I forget to pick up supplies and order books through the library. I must get better at planning so that half way through the day I don't say, "Oh no, it's St. Michael's feast day and I forgot to buy the angel food cake!"

So while I'm busy clearing my desk and looking ahead in the planner, I'll leave you with these on-the-ball women and their great ideas. Jessica has her whole week planned out celebrating St. Therese, the guardian angels and more. For a cozy and creative week, take a peek at Dawn's post. And I'm sure that there are many more that I "plan" on visiting soon.

1 comment:

Jessica Gordon said...

Thanks for the link!

That is awesome that you have a binder full of ideas!! I have a binder, and a file folder system, but neither have anything (hardly) in them at the moment! lol! I am SO not "on-the-ball"... ask Regina, she knows! ;) I keep hoping to get organized, and am I currently working on my desk too. Good luck with yours!