Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Let the Sun Shine

Two great things happened this morning (amidst annoying things like cranky little people not getting enough sleep and waking too early so mom couldn't workout, enjoy coffee or computer time). Back to the positive- my husband told me that it looked like it just might be a sunny day and I got my whipper working for a perfect latte. Coffee is crucial for me but so is the sun. I haven't seen it in oh so long and have been researching therapy lamps because the need has gotten desperate.

Josh was right too, the sun came out! So, I put my little ones to work and together we brought up our school table from the basement and put it right smack into the sun. Ahhhh, just a few more subjects and we're outta here!


1 comment:

Regina said...

it sure is a nice day today, even down here
r