Saturday, December 6, 2008

Of Mice and Men- A Day with my Daughter

I loved spending the day downtown yesterday, just my little girl and me. Each year we both anticipate our outing- we get all prettied up and head out for some mommy/daughter time. It's one of our favorite things to do.

We went sightseeing, got my sweetie an ice cream and me a latte, ran around the fountain and saw the Pacific Northwest Ballet's Nutcracker. Awesome day. My favorite part? Holding hands with my only girl as the lights dimmed and her not letting go...


Cracking up over the very serious poets and then...
Shel Silverstein. We love him!

That would be "my" red dot running and squealing waaaay over there. Doesn't that just look like fun? Too bad for my heels.

1 comment:

Regina said...

how cool are u!! sounds like loads of fun, can i be your daughter?
r