Thursday, June 12, 2008

Techy Boy

He's always been a little bit on the tech-y side. My little guy started his fascination at age two while stuck in an airplane for hours. The cell phone was a life-saver for us but to him it was a marvel. Then it went to computers and so on and so forth. If I can't figure out how to download, upload, overload...I call him. If I can't program the tv to record something- he's paged. New phone? No problem. See what I mean?

His grandparents sent him this new gadget for his birthday last week. He was, how can I put this, pleased as punch. Sadly it didn't work at first which was almost the demise of my new six year old. But, Amazon has wonderful customer service and another one found it's way quickly to our house.

This camera is so easy to use that he has the whole thing figured out. It can take digital pictures and record movies. There are fun editing projects for the little photographer/producers as well.


photo taken by big sis, embellished by the camera owner

So be on the lookout for a little boy secretly filming you- you never know where you might end up!

No comments: