Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day Nine of the Novena


DAY OF GOOD WILL
Lord Jesus, I want to offer you today my good will. Praying to you throughout these days I have become aware of my spiritual poverty. I have come to understand how unworthy I am to be heard by you, for I have served you and loved you so poorly.

Saint Rita, let me share in your great love and your Christian zeal and I will offer these to our God of goodness as a precious gift to intercede on my behalf. He cannot but hear you. With my whole heart I pray you to enrich my humble prayer with your own ardent, confident and selfless prayer. Tell the Lord that from this day forward I too will render him more courageous and clearer witness. I wish to be a Christian in deed, a Christian who transmits to others the light of faith ,hope and love.

O Lord, hear my prayer.

No comments: